All personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
The guarantee of confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our website is important for SyncPlay Broadcast Software.
Personal information collected may include your name, email, telephone numbers, website and/or others.
1. About Us We are SyncPlay Broadcast Software, a company specialized in software development and technology solutions aimed at small, medium and large broadcasting, in the most diverse segments in transmissions. Our work proposal is focused on obtaining concrete results, adding innovation and knowledge to create quality projects for your station, which fulfill its mission: to generate results, agility in processes and satisfaction for our customers.
2. You Need To Know The General Data Protection Act (LGPD), is a Federal law nº; 13,709 published on August 14, 2018, which regulates the activities of Processing Personal Data, including in digital media, by a natural person or by a legal entity governed by public or private law, in order to protect the fundamental rights of freedom and privacy. and the free development of the personality of the natural person.
2.1 - Some Definitions
2.1.1 - Treatment Agents
They are those responsible for the Processing of Personal Data and are separated into two categories: the Controller and the Operator. The Controller is the person or company responsible for decisions regarding the Processing of Personal Data. The Operator, in turn, is the person or company that carries out the Processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Controller, following his instructions.
2.1.2 - Personal Data
This is information related to the identified or identifiable person.
2.1.3 - Treatment
Is any operation carried out with Personal Data, whether automated or not, that is, it is the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, storage, archiving, elimination, evaluation or information control, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction.
3. Users/Customers 3.1 Collected Data
In general, when a user/customer purchases or interacts with our product and service, SyncPlay Broadcast Software collects their personal data. You may also provide us with personal data when you express an interest in obtaining more information about our product and service on our website, participate in surveys or otherwise contact us. The data collected can be divided into four categories:
a) Data you provide to us when you purchase our product. This data includes:
Name or Corporate Name, phone numbers, email, website and other related information;
b) Data related to technical support and troubleshooting. This data includes call opening data, such as the service related to your help request and the content of your communications with us, including telephone recordings.
c) Data we collect automatically: When you use our website, we may automatically collect and store data. This data includes:
Device data you use to access the website, such as your IP address, operating system, geolocation information and device identifier.
Browsing data, ie data about how you use and interact with our website, which may include the dates you used the Service and your browsing activities.
d) Data you provide to us through Leeds on our website to receive information about our product, service or matters of interest to you. This data includes:
Name, phone and email.
4. How SyncPlay Broadcast Software uses this data a) To fulfill our obligations regarding the support of our product to you or your company. This includes verifying your identity, collecting possible amounts owed, verifying what issue to obtain support, providing, customizing and improving our service;
b) Notify you of any changes to our product and service;
c) Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistics;
d) As necessary, to establish and defend rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings;
f) For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, or otherwise as authorized or required by law.
5. How SyncPlay Broadcast Software Shares Personal Data SyncPlay Broadcast Software may share the personal data collected with companies that provide services for processing this data and/or business partners. Said sharing takes place based on the following criteria and for the purposes described below:
a) Third Party Service Providers: SyncPlay Broadcast Software works with third party service providers to help operate, run, improve, understand, customize, support and advertise our Product and Service.
b) Credit Protection Services: We may share your registration data with companies related to reducing credit risk and protecting ourselves against fraud, in order to validate the information provided by our customers/users.
c) Judicial authorities: we may share your personal information to provide the competent authorities with all subsidies that are requested in relation to combating piracy and/or abuse in the use of the Service/Product offered by SyncPlay Broadcast Software, for any types of judicial investigations.
d) With your authorization: in other cases not provided for above, with the purpose of sharing personal data and information, we will send you a notification with information about such sharing to request your consent, for a specific purpose.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies SyncPlay Broadcast Software and its partners may use various technologies to automatically collect and store data about navigations that occur on our website. These technologies include Cookies and Web Beacons, and other technologies may be changed or included at any time according to the needs and demands of the company. SyncPlay Broadcast Software uses the information collected through these technologies to optimize and personalize your browsing experience, target advertising campaigns, develop and apply security features and fraud prevention procedures, among other possible uses.
In addition we also use third party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as Cookies and/or Web Beacons when they advertise on our website, which will make these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) also receive your personal information, such as your IP address, your ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for Geotargeting (to show advertising from Portugal only to readers from Portugal for example) or to present advertising targeted to a type of internet user (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user who regularly visits websites about gastronomy, for example ).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to the Antivirus program tools or not providing permission on the navigation page to Cookies when requested. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may affect and cause you to not have full access to information on the site or to be unable to use online support services on our website and other networks.
SYNCPLAY BROADCAST SOFTWARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE SITES AND CONTENT AND DOES NOT SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, MONITOR, VALIDATE OR ACCEPT THE WAY THESE SITES OR CONTENT STORAGE TOOLS COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION .
We may log your access to third-party websites in order to measure the relevance of these websites to our users/customers.
9. Security Personal Data processed by SyncPlay Broadcast Software is protected by physical and technical security measures to reduce risks of loss, misuse and unauthorized access.
10. Owner's Rights Personal data holders have certain rights with regard to their personal data and can exercise them by contacting us via email: email@example.com Below are the list of rights that the holder can exercise:
a) Access to personal data, pursuant to applicable legislation;
b) Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
c) Deletion of data, when these are unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of applicable legislation;
d) Withdrawal of Consent, where applicable.
For security reasons, we will only be able to fulfill your request if we are certain of your identity. Therefore, we may request additional data or information to confirm the identity and authenticity of the Holder.
11. Data Permanence Time The data retention time will depend on the type of relationship between users/clients with SyncPlay Broadcast Software. This relationship can be divided in three ways:
a) Customers/users who purchased our product and/or service: in this case, the data of customers and users who purchased the SyncPlay system license produced by SyncPlay Broadcast Software will be stored indefinitely, as the company needs registration and historical data to provide support, discounts on future purchases, check the number of available installations and send communications about updates and/or possible bug fixes, in addition to other matters of interest to system users;
b) Customers/users who have filled out any of the existing forms on the website to request information about our product and/or service: this data will be destined for temporary or indefinite storage until SyncPlay Broadcast Software is able to contact the interested parties. After making the contact, the company will verify the real needs of the interested parties and the data can be discarded or archived definitively if the interested parties acquire the program and/or service in which they requested information. If SyncPlay Broadcast Software is unable to contact the interested party or does not show any interest in acquiring the software, the data will be deleted/discarded;
c) Customers/users who have filled in any of the Leeds forms on the website: in this case, the data will be stored until the user/customer shows interest in receiving the newsletters and articles produced by the company or until they request the cancellation of the sending of these newsletters. /articles.